5 minutes food for you

Thursday, April 16, 2009
Easy Make Fried Spaghetti

Ever wonder about what to do with the leftovers from a spaghetti dinner? Easy, save it for FRIED SPAGHETTI!


Ingredients:
  • Leftover Spaghetti

  • Large frying pan

  • Olive Oil

  • Extra Tomato Sauce

  • Romano or Parmesean Cheese topping

Step1:Over Low/Med. heat, add about 2 tablespoons of oil (more or less), and heat until oil becomes thin.


Step2:Add Spaghetti, and compress into the pan for about 5 minutes. Flip spaghetti over and fry the other side. You want the spaghetti to have some crispy edges.


Step3:After the final flip, add desired Romano or Parmesan. Cheese, and serve! You may also want to add more sauce to taste if preferred.



Viola! Easy Recipes with few ingredients!

Labels:

posted by Mr FX_is @ 10:53 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At January 21, 2009 at 1:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

About Me

Name: Mr FX_is
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Dear guest,I really appreciate if you can share more tips with me.simply just hit the comment or use the shoutbox that i provided.Share anythings regarding food and tips.10q

sponsor
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates
[RSS]

[Google]

[Bloglines]

[My Yahoo!] [RSS VALID ?]

Join My Community at MyBloglog!